ANOTHER CT Dec 14, 2022

December 14, 2022
Today I woke up with no headache or nausea. I managed to go for a 3 km walk and did some very Iight weights. Because I haven’t had high energy, I find I am loosing muscle tone. It is nice to feel somewhat good. 

I noticed my left hand which had been injected with a butterfly while getting my biopsy on Monday was swollen and bruising all around. Apparently, that happens. 

7pm Today I got a CT Abdominal/Pelvis exam at St Catharines Hospital.  It is almost pass my bedtime but am always grateful that our Health System is able to do the test. I had to fast 2 hours prior. They inserted a butterfly and injected me with solution while I was getting the scan. It was weird because hen they injected it, I felt a warm heat around my chest area.  

I received this from a friend today. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 28-29, 2023 - Pain Control

January 22, 2024- Blog message